THIS WEEK'S NEWS
- PD/GWSS Referendum Reaches Vote Goal
- State Water Board Approves Voluntary Water Cuts by Growers
- Clean Water Rule Finalized
- Take Control of Your Daily Priorities - Support CAWG PAC
- Drought Employment Training Program Announced
- UC Releases Cost-Return Study on Sierra Nevada Foothills
- It's 40 Percent, Not 80 Percent
- GRAPELINES from the Internet
- NEWS HEADLINES THIS WEEK May 25
- PRESS RELEASE - College-Bound Students of Vineyard Employees Awarded Scholarships
The Crush newsletter for May 2015 includes timely stories on:
Biocontrol Sought for Two Emerging Insect Pests, Conservation compliance deadline nears, State legislation of interest to CAWG members, Preparing for California’s new water management model, Federal WOTUS rule faces veto, CAWG’s Summer Conference, and a conversation with Republican Assembly Leader Kristin Olsen.
Sign Up to receive CAWG Action Alerts and contact the state Legislature and Congress on issues affecting winegrape growers.
Support CAWG PAC - Your contribution makes a difference and enhances CAWG’s influence on your behalf in Sacramento and Washington, D.C.
2015 Day in the Capitol - summary of CAWG's annual event.
ON THE RECORD
An interview with Assemblywoman Kristin Olsen on 2015 issues affecting agriculture.
Read CAWG's 2013-14 Annual Report.
Target key audiences through CAWG sponsorship and advertising opportunities. Click here for details.
Do business with a CAWG Associate Member.
EVENTS and EDUCATION
CAWG Summer Conference
July 22 - 24, 2015
Click here for details!
Joining CAWG is the right thing to do. The more growers that CAWG represents, the greater voice CAWG has...Heidi M. Scheid, Scheid Vineyards, Monterey