THIS WEEK'S NEWS
- Watch for Curtailment Notices, Says State Water Board
- Piece Rate Policy Leads to Lawsuit
- OAL Approves Amended Heat Illness Regs
- Still Have Questions About the New Heat Illness Regulations?
- "It's A Different World"
- DPR Releases Annual VOC Emissions Report
- Framework for Mandatory Water Conservation Released
- Environmental Sustainability Recognized in State's Wine Industry
- Sivanto Receives Registration from DPR
- GRAPELINES from the Internet
- NEWS HEADLINES THIS WEEK APRIL 6
The Crush newsletter for April 2015 includes timely stories on:
Impacts of trellis systems and canopy management on wine flavor, a first look at CAWG positions on 2015 state legislation, preparing your business for a transition or sale, the politics of immigration reform, CAWG’s calendar of 2015 meetings and events, and a President’s Message on the class action lawsuit on wines containing arsenic.
Sign Up to receive CAWG Action Alerts and contact the state Legislature and Congress on issues affecting winegrape growers.
Support CAWG PAC - Your contribution makes a difference and enhances CAWG’s influence on your behalf in Sacramento and Washington, D.C.
2015 Day in the Capitol - summary of CAWG's annual event.
Read CAWG's 2013-14 Annual Report.
Target key audiences through CAWG sponsorship and advertising opportunities. Click here for details.
Do business with a CAWG Associate Member.
Joining CAWG is the right thing to do. The more growers that CAWG represents, the greater voice CAWG has...Heidi M. Scheid, Scheid Vineyards, Monterey