THIS WEEK'S NEWS
- CAWG Takes Quick Action to Support Labor Bill
- Legislature Approves Drought Trailer Bill
- Valadao Introduces Bill to Improve Western Water Reliability
- Water Board Issues Reminder on Curtailment Forms
- Senate Confirms Cal/OSHA Chief
- Federal Agencies Announce Resilient Lands and Waters Initiative
- More Resilient Lands and Waters Initiative Spending
- USDA Announces Conservation Client Gateway
- Curtailment Notices Not Compulsory?
- GRAPELINES from the Internet
- NEWS HEADLINES THIS WEEK JUNE 22
- PRESS RELEASE - College-Bound Students of Vineyard Employees Awarded Scholarships
The Crush newsletter for June 2015 includes timely stories on:
Night work safety for harvest, CAWG helps clarify SB 1087, Legislation digs a deeper hole for ag, PD/GWSS Referendum hits vote target, Propane-powered irrigation engines cut costs, No middle ground in Clean Water Act rule, CAWG Working for Members.
Sign Up to receive CAWG Action Alerts and contact the state Legislature and Congress on issues affecting winegrape growers.
Support CAWG PAC - Your contribution makes a difference and enhances CAWG’s influence on your behalf in Sacramento and Washington, D.C.
2015 Day in the Capitol - summary of CAWG's annual event.
ON THE RECORD
An interview with Assemblywoman Kristin Olsen on 2015 issues affecting agriculture.
Read CAWG's 2013-14 Annual Report.
Target key audiences through CAWG sponsorship and advertising opportunities. Click here for details.
Do business with a CAWG Associate Member.
EVENTS and EDUCATION
CAWG Summer Conference
July 22 - 24, 2015
Click here for details!
Joining CAWG is the right thing to do. The more growers that CAWG represents, the greater voice CAWG has...Heidi M. Scheid, Scheid Vineyards, Monterey