THIS WEEK'S NEWS
- PD/GWSS Referendum Ballot Mailing Update
- Cal/OSHA Provides Guidance on Heat Illness Prevention Language
- $1 Billion Drought Package Goes to Governor
- Project Aims to Provide Long-Term Water Transfers to 2024
- Improving the Resiliency of California's Headwaters
- California Drought: Then and Now
- Reports of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
- GRAPELINES from the Internet
- NEWS HEADLINES THIS WEEK MARCH 23
- PRESS RELEASE - 2014 Preliminary Grape Crush Report
The Crush newsletter for March 2015 includes timely stories on:
Pierce's Disease Assessment Vote Coming, a Special Report on Conservation Compliance Requirements for Crop Insurance, the 2015-16 Legislative Session, and Cal/OSHA Board Approves Heat Illness Changes.
Sign Up to receive CAWG Action Alerts and contact the state Legislature and Congress on issues affecting winegrape growers.
Support CAWG PAC - Your contribution makes a difference and enhances CAWG’s influence on your behalf in Sacramento and Washington, D.C.
2015 Day in the Capitol - summary of CAWG's annual event.
Take the FELS Survey - CAWG urges its members to complete the online Farm Employer Labor Service (FELS) Wage and Benefits Survey.
Drought Information - resource links for growers.
Winegrape Issues - a collection of reports, legal updates and proposed regulatory changes.
Read CAWG's 2013-14 Annual Report.
Target key audiences through CAWG sponsorship and advertising opportunities. Click here for details.
Do business with a CAWG Associate Member.
CAWG membership provides the educational resources and support I need as a vineyard manager to farm according to the demands of my winegrape clients.Jeff Frey, Frey Farming, Santa Barbara