THIS WEEK'S NEWS
- Unified is Next Week
- Important Information on Form AD-1026
- Problems and Proposed Solutions in the Delta - LAO Report
- Slight Increases in SWP Allocations as Drought Continues
- Ag Truck Reporting Deadline is Jan. 31
- FREP Releases Online Fertilization Guidelines
- DWR Website a Good Source for Groundwater Info
- CSWA Receives Top Environmental Award
- State Hits Halfway Point in Rainy Season
- GRAPELINES from the Internet
- NEWS HEADLINES THIS WEEK Jan. 19
The Crush newsletter for January 2015 includes timely stories on:
Groundwater Management in 2015, New Lawmakers Elected in California's Wine Growing Regions, Health Care Mandate for Large Employers, 114th Congress Sees a Change in Ag Leadership, and a Calendar of 2015 CAWG Events.
Sign Up to receive CAWG Action Alerts and contact the state Legislature and Congress on issues affecting winegrape growers.
The 2014 Elections - Policy challenges and opportunities of the recent mid-term elections.
Conservation Compliance - USDA clarifies requirements.
Drought Information - resource links for growers.
Winegrape Issues - a collection of reports, legal updates and proposed regulatory changes.
Final 2013 Grape Crush Report – released March 10, 2014.
Read CAWG's 2013-14 Annual Report.
Target key audiences through CAWG sponsorship and advertising opportunities. Click here for details.
Do business with a CAWG Associate Member.
Joining CAWG is the right thing to do. The more growers that CAWG represents, the greater voice CAWG has...Heidi M. Scheid, Scheid Vineyards, Monterey