THIS WEEK'S NEWS
- Clean Water Rule On Hold in 13 States
- SWRCB Issues Informational Order to Russian River Watershed Users
- Fresno State Studies Drought Impact on SJV
- Aussie Weather Report Still Sees Strong El Nino
- State Lawmakers Get Night Harvest Tour
- GRAPELINES from the Internet
- NEWS HEADLINES THIS WEEK September 1
- PRESS RELEASE - Volker Eisele Receives CAWG Leader of the Year Award
- PRESS RELEASE - CAWG Honors Andy Beckstoffer as Grower of the Year
The Crush newsletter for August 2015 includes timely stories on:
Wine market trends and California wine, CAWG President's Message, State legislative update, PD/GWSS research continues, Skeletonizer update in Napa County, Clean Water Act criticism continues to grow, California Emergency Drought Relief bill.
Sign Up to receive CAWG Action Alerts and contact the state Legislature and Congress on issues affecting winegrape growers.
Support CAWG PAC - Your contribution makes a difference and enhances CAWG’s influence on your behalf in Sacramento and Washington, D.C.
2015 Day in the Capitol - summary of CAWG's annual event.
ON THE RECORD
An interview with Assemblywoman Kristin Olsen on 2015 issues affecting agriculture.
Target key audiences through CAWG sponsorship and advertising opportunities. Click here for details.
Do business with a CAWG Associate Member.
2015 SUMMER CONFERENCE
EVENTS and EDUCATION
CAWG November Wine Reception & Dinner: November 11 Honoring Outgoing CAWG Chair, Heidi Scheid
2015 Summer Conference IN PICTURES
Joining CAWG is the right thing to do. The more growers that CAWG represents, the greater voice CAWG has...Heidi M. Scheid, Scheid Vineyards, Monterey