THIS WEEK'S NEWS
- California Ag Enduring Worst Drought in Decades
- Precedent-Setting Groundwater Ruling
- Room for Improvement in Groundwater Management Plans
- PD/GWSS Board Votes on 2014 Winegrape Assessment Rate
- GRAPELINES from the Internet
- MAKING HEADLINES THIS WEEK - July 14
- PRESS RELEASE - Richard Keehn Receives CAWG Leader of the Year Award
- PRESS RELEASE - CAWG Honors Ledbetter Family as Grower of the Year
The Crush newsletter for July 2014 includes timely stories on:
Effective Vineyard Spraying Reduces Drift Problems, Costs
Summer Recess for State Lawmakers - CAWG Legislative Update
New PD-Resistant Cultivar Field Trials in Progress
CAWG Presents Awards of Excellence
Federal Update - Immigration, Ag Appropriations Bill, Crop Insurance Interim Rule
Sign Up to receive CAWG Action Alerts and contact the state Legislature and Congress on issues affecting winegrape growers.
2014 Legislation - view CAWG’s state legislative advocacy.
Take Action - Support CAWG PAC - Your contribution makes a difference and enhances CAWG’s influence on your behalf in Sacramento and Washington, D.C..
Click here to read CAWG's 2013-14 Annual Report
Click here for piece rate and rest break wage information for growers.
Quick links to grower information and education, state and federal agricultural agencies, winegrape industry connections, or affiliate regional winegrape associations and commissions.
2014 EVENTS and EDUCATION
Mark your calendars NOW for this July 23 event at the Quail Lodge & Golf Club in Carmel Valley
Joining CAWG is the right thing to do. The more growers that CAWG represents, the greater voice CAWG has...Heidi M. Scheid, Scheid Vineyards, Monterey